Living is a part of life, and love is the art of life. And being ready to walk ahead, holding their hand forever after, is a dream come true yet a tough decision to make. Therefore, when it comes to proposals, we all try to be maximalists but at the same time avoid overdoing them. Once you are ready to pop up the most important question that changes your fate, you want everything to follow perfectly. Everyone has their way of proposing. Some love adventure, some admire cuteness, some try to practice, and some fantasize about the fairy tale. Whether you prefer to propose with an antique ring or brand-new design, publicly or privately, one thing that we seek is a romantic proposal. To capture the day as a sweet memory, here are some ever-so-romantic fairy tale proposals: –
- Snow Love- Have you ever thought of proposing to your loved one in the lap of nature? Or maybe in the lap of snow. A snowy area, with beautiful scenery throwing good vibes, a vintage ring and your initials and their name written within a heart in the dazzling white snow, is not that so dreamy yet such a lovey-dovey proposal? Perhaps the best way to woo your beloved.
- Row it on- Searching for a romantic proposal, did you miss on the boat evening. Amidst the soothing water and clear sky with a sunset view, a glass of old wine, and a ring for your leman, ready to pop the question, that is the most pleasing proposal that would even make the Cupid jealous.
- Fancy things deserve a fancy touch- Planning an evening in Paris, out in Rifle tower, is something over-done. But why not choose a fancy restaurant for a special meal and memorable evening and putting forward the best question with a romantic touch and a delicious red velvet cake.
- Making holiday the holy day- Holiday are the time which fills people with enthusiasm, new spirits, excitement and new zeal, apart from bringing good luck to achieve the unachievable. So, why not achieve the one you have always dreamt about. The holiday can be the perfect occasion to double the celebration.
Never satisfied, always want more? Yes, that is what we humans do. We plan the best for the D-day and are still lookout for a better one. Then here are some cute, sweet proposal ideas brought down by the God and Goddess of love themselves: –
- Fairy tale love – If your love story is a dreamy fairy tale we heard about in a storybook, then why not propose that grand? If you are the one who can do anything and everything to impress her, then try out the horse carriage style proposal and gift her Cinderella slippers or a prince style suit to him, with a vintage ring.
- Love is in the air- If you have an eternal love story and the sky is your limit, why not go for love is in the air proposal. A helicopter proposal and a romantic ride can set their mood right, and then yes is the only thing you can expect.
- Party animal- As we know, the more we are, the merrier it becomes. So, go for a party proposal, honour your leman with a party, and just take ahead of your exemplary love story in front of your kith and kin.
- Yours special- Many couples share some unique and special memories, which is beyond the defined norms. For some, the sea is the symbol of their love. For some, the sky is the limit, so let’s find out the special spice that enhances your relationship. Propose expectations by honouring your special memory to be the memory of your special day.
Love brewed with a sweet proposal leaves behind an aromatic relationship ever after. The proposal should be the way you have dreamt but timeless, polished and more realistic. There is no use being as perfect as a movie star but let’s try rocking your imperfections with confidence and impressing them with your hilarious mistakes to make them laugh every time they remember it.